Lincoln Keyless entry remote programming (sometimes called installation) and activation is a simple process. Actually, despite of the common name - remote programming, the process involves training the vehicle to recognize a new remote you purchased. All you have to do is turn your car key in your ignition 8 times and press a button on your Lincoln remote. For detailed instructions on how to program your Lincoln keyless entry remote key fob - simply play the video below.
LINCOLN REMOTE PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS
1) Turn ignition from OFF to RUN (as far as you can go without cranking the engine) 8 times (one turn is from OFF to RUN and back to OFF) within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN (8th time you only go from OFF to RUN and stop there) (do not start the engine).
2) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3) Within 20 seconds, press any button on 1st car remote transmitter. Door locks will cycle to confirm remote programming.
4) Within 20 seconds, press any button on 2nd transmitter (up to 4 transmitters total possible). You have to press a button on every remote you have, including all the working original remotes if avail.
5) Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Please also use this visual aid below view we recorded to help you understand how easy the process is.
LINCOLN MODELS applicable
1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Lincoln Town Car keyless entry remote control
2003 2004 2005 2006 Lincoln LS keyfobs controls
2003 2004 2005 2006 Lincoln Aviator keyless controls remotes