CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Mitsubishi Transponder Ignition Key MIT17 Shoulder Blade - Aftermarket
Dealer Price: $60.00
PART SKU: RK-MIT-750
- One 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Keyless Entry Remote Key - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo).
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Key blade also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please compare your key with a key blade pictured on this remote. It must have shoulders on both sides.
This aftermarket remote will replace original OEM:
- Mitsubishi Part Number: MN141545
- FCC ID: OUCG8D-620M-A, OUCG8D620MA
- Chip ID: PHILIPS 46
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-MTV1
- IC: 24223-MTV1
- Model: RT-MT14
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR1620
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk release, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
06 07 08 09 10 11 12 Mitsubishi Eclipse (06 and 07 Eclipse can come with 2 different keys - straight blade or shoulder blade key)
06 07 08 09 10 11 12 Mitsubishi Galant (06 Galant can come with 2 different keys - straight blade or shoulder blade)
- One new aftermarket Mitsubishi remote (picture may show FRONT and BACK of the same key fob)
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS