CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
PART SKU: GM-13588756-REF||GM-13514135-REFKeyless Entry Remote Key for 2016 Chevrolet Cruze - refurbished genuine, original OEM (factory GM) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Chevrolet dealership. Programming instructions are not included with the purchase. This remote must be programmed by dealer or a local car locksmith (you can look it up here: Locksmith Search ). Price above is quoted for one replacement Chevrolet keyless entry unit. This transmitter will only operate on vehicles already equipped with a standard GM factory keyless entry system. Quoted above is an average dealer price not including programming of this keyfob.
Note: This item has been used previously. It may have some signs of cosmetic wear and imperfections, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Picture shown is a stock photo of a New Remote.
******** VERY IMPORTANT**********
. There are 2 identical keys available for that year. There is a few ways to find out which remote you need.
1. Check the frequency of the remote when you press a button. Remotes with FCC ID LXP-T004 (which can be found under the back cover) work on 433 MHz. Remotes with FCC ID LXP-T003 work on 315 MHz.
2. Locate your GM RPO sticker, also called the Service Parts Identification - sample picture above. Label is usually located in spare tire compartment under trunk floor trim panel or on the front door pilar. On the label you will find code the proper code- XL7 or XL8. The vehicles that were built with the XL7 system have been notified by GM to be brought in to be boosed to XL8 system due to weak signal problems. The dealer SHOULD change the code on the SPID label after change.
3. Simply open the back of your remote cover with a screw driver to find the FCC ID on the back of the remote. You will need a magnifying glass to read the code.
XL7 system remote has:
FCC ID: LXP-T003, OEM GM Part Number: 13588758, 13588756, frequency 315 MHz.
Fits 16 Chevrolet Cruze
XL8 system remote has:
FCC ID: LXP-T004, OEM GM Part Number: 13514135, 13513842,13514111, frequency 433 MHz
16 17 18 19 Chevrolet Cruze
- One refurbished OEM Chevrolet flip remote
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 6 months 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back policy included
HOW TO VIDEOS