CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
HOME / Automotive Locksmith Tools / Aftermarket Bundles / Aftermarket Set - Remote for GM 10335583 + B110 Key
PART SKU: RR-G-COLO-110P-KEY
- One bundle Remote 10335583 for GM + B110 Key - brand new, aftermarket set.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you.
- This ignition key must be professionally cut when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ) or hardware store. Proof of ownership for your vehicle will most likely be required (like title, registration, insurance card) to make sure you are the owner or authorized user. You can program this key at home using your existing working key (scroll down for programming instructions). Cutting only will NOT allow you to start the engine.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry set (remote + key).
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your car locksmith for pricing.
- Aftermarket Remote Part Numbers: 10335583 , 10335582-88
- FCC ID: L2C0007T
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
- Aftermarket GM Ignition Transponder Key B110
- Chip ID: Megamos 48 PK3+
- Strattec: 692365, 692366
- OEM: 89022364, C21406
- Ilco: B110-PT, P1114
- Jet: B108
- Silca: TOY43R
- Test key: B110/B108 (TOY43R)
- Code series: 70000-75928
This set fits the following vehicles:
- 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 Chevrolet Colorado
- 01 02 03 04 05 Chevrolet Venture
- 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 GMC Canyon
- 06 07 08 09 10 Hummer H3
- 09 10 Hummer H3T
- 06 Isuzu i-280
- 06 Isuzu i-350
- 07 08 Isuzu i-290
- 07 08 Isuzu i-370
- 01 02 03 04 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- 01 02 03 04 05 Pontiac Montana
Ignition Key Programming Instructions:
ALL KEYS LOST/MISPLACED
1. Insert the new cut key into ignition cylinder and turn it to the ON position. The security light on the dash will light up and stay on for about ten minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
3. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes.
4. After the security light has gone off for the third time, turn key off and remove from ignition. The key is now programmed and all other keys have been erased.
5. Insert key and start vehicle to test key.
TO ADD AN EXTRA KEY (you must have at least one working key)
1. Insert an existing programmed working key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn ignition to the ON position for 5 seconds, then back to OFF position.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert new key and turn it to the ON position for 5 seconds.
4. Turn key OFF then back to ON. The key is now programmed. Start vehicle to test the key.
- One new aftermarket remote
- One aftermarket ignition key blank
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
Free Programming Resources Available
HOW TO VIDEOS