CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
PART SKU: DJC-GQ43VT9T-4
- One 2000 Chrysler 300 Keyless Entry Remote - new condition (original OEM board in an aftermarket case).
- DIY programming instructions are free and included with the purchase. You can program this key fob by yourself after you receive it. You must have one working remote to program a new one yourself. If you have no working keyfob, you will have to have it programmed by a dealer or local pro automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ).
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
- Current Part Numbers: 04602268, 04602268AA, 04602268AB, 04602268AC, 04759008
- FCC ID: GQ43VT9T
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: 2 batteries CR2016
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: Yes, one working remote required
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk release, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
99 00 Chrysler 300
98 99 00 Chrysler Concorde
98 99 00 Chrysler LHS
05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible
98 99 00 Dodge Intrepid
00 01 02 03 04 05 Dodge Neon
- One new remote (picture may show FRONT and BACK of the same key fob)
- Free do it yourself programming instructions
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS