CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
2008 Pontiac Montana SV6 transponder key blank - Aftermarket
Dealer Price: $65.00
Retail Price: $65.00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
2008 Pontiac Montana SV6 Remote Key Fob w/ Engine Start - Aftermarket
Dealer Price: $130.00
2008 Pontiac Montana SV6 Remote Key Fob w/ Engine Start & 2 Power Side Doors - Aftermarket
Dealer Price: $125.00
PART SKU: K-B99
- One Transponder chip key for 2008 Pontiac Montana SV6 - brand new, aftermarket (NO GM logo).
- This key must be professionally cut when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ) or hardware store. Proof of ownership for your vehicle will most likely be required (like title, registration, insurance card) to make sure you are the owner or authorized user. You can program this key at home using your existing working key.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement ignition key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your car locksmith for pricing.
- NOTE: This ignition key has a chip hidden inside of the plastic head. It is a part of your automobile security system to prevent theft. Therefore, you MUST get it both: cut and programmed. Cutting only will NOT allow you to start the engine.
- Replacement GM Ignition Key B99
- Chip ID: MEGAMOS 13
- Aftermarket replacement for the following:
- Strattec: 690898, 692952, 5928821
- OEM: 15821269, 15828348, 12450409
- A1: B99SPT
- Bianchi: BB99PT
- Hata: B-99-HPT, B-99-GPT
- Ilco: B99-GPT
- Jet: B99-PHT
- Test Key: B102
- Code Series: S000A-S711K
- Groove: 75
- Reusable: Yes
This key also fits:
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 Buick LeSabre
- 02 03 04 05 06 07 Buick Rendezvous
- 07 Buick Terraza
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 Cadillac Deville
- 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 Cadillac Seville
- 07 08 09 Chevrolet Uplander
- 01 02 03 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 01 02 03 04 05 Pontiac Aztec
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 Pontiac Bonneville
- 07 08 09 Pontiac Montana SV6
ALL KEYS LOST/MISPLACED
1. Insert the new cut key into ignition cylinder and turn it to the ON position. The security light on the dash will light up and stay on for about ten minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
3. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes.
4. After the security light has gone off for the third time, turn key off and remove from ignition. The key is now programmed and all other keys have been erased.
5. Insert key and start vehicle to test key.
TO ADD AN EXTRA KEY (you must have at least one working key)
1. Insert an existing programmed working key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn ignition to the ON position for 5 seconds, then back to OFF position.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert new key and turn it to the ON position for 5 seconds.
4. Turn key OFF then back to ON. The key is now programmed. Start vehicle to test the key.
- One aftermarket ignition key blank
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
HOW TO VIDEOS