CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
2010 Toyota Highlander Smart Remote Key Fob - Aftermarket
Dealer Price: $250.00
Retail Price: $250.00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Emergency Double-Sided Insert Blade for Toyota Smart Remotes HYQ14ACX - 5 PACK - Aftermarket
PART SKU: PRX-TOY-AAB-15||RR-T-SM-AAB-3B-3370
- One 2010 Toyota Highlander Smart Keyless Entry Remote - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back) with uncut emergency insert key included.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
IMPORTANT: There are two different remotes available. Please choose the correct Board Number and Part Number. Please contact your Toyota dealership to verify.
Toyota Part Number: 89904-48100 , 8990448100
Board Number: 271451-0140, 2714510140
Toyota Part Number: 89904-35030 , 8990435030
Board Number: E Board 3370
- FCC ID: HYQ14AAB
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Emergency insert key, same as: 69515-52120, 69515-AC020, 69515-06030
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
These remotes fit:
08 09 10 11 12 13 Toyota Highlander
08 09 10 11 12 Toyota RAV4
- One new aftermarket remote
- One free aftermarket emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS