2016 Subaru Impreza Remote Key Fob - Aftermarket
- One 2016 Subaru Impreza Keyless Entry Remote Key - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back).
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Key blade also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
NOTE: Customer may need a master remote key in order for this replacement key to be programmed. If your key is not the master key, then this remote key may not be able to get programmed to your vehicle. Please verify with your local locksmith, if they have the right equipment for your replacement Subaru key fob.
This aftermarket remote will replace original OEM:
- Subaru Part Numbers: 57497-FJ230 , 57497FJ230 , 57497-AL00A , 57497AL00A , 57497-FJ021 , 57497FJ021 , 57497-FJ020 , 57497FJ020
- FCC ID: CWTWB1U811
- Chip ID: 80-BIT (NEW) "G" on the blade
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-SB3
- IC: 24223-SB3
- Battery: CR2032
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Keyway: B110
- Reusable: No
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk release, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
- 12 13 14 15 16 Subaru Impreza
- 13 14 15 16 17 Subaru XV Crosstrek
- 14 15 16 17 18 Subaru Forester
- 15 16 17 Subaru Legacy
- 15 16 17 Subaru Outback
- 15 16 17 18 19 Subaru WRX
- One new aftermarket remote
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost