CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Toyota remote head rugged replacement DURASHELL case, shell with blank key - Aftermarket
PART SKU: RHK-TOY-3BH||TOY-89070-42820
- One 2016 Toyota RAV4 Keyless Entry Remote Key - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back).
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Key blade also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
IMPORTANT: Please select proper remote for your vehicle. There are 2 options available. Please contact your Toyota dealership to verify.
OPTION 1: aftermarket remote
Toyota Part Numbers: 89071-0R040, 89070-0R130, 89070-0R120, 89070-0R121
FCC ID : GQ4-52T, GQ452T
This remote will only work for vehicles built in USA. VIN number starts with 2.
OPTION 2: original Toyota remote WITH logo on the back
Toyota Part Numbers: 89070-42820, 89070-42D30
FCC ID : HYQ12BDM
This remote will only work for Japan built vehicles.
- Chip ID: TEXAS ID 4D H
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2016
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
14 15 16 17 18 19 Toyota Highlander
13 14 15 16 17 18 Toyota RAV4 (please make sure to match FCC ID, as there are 2 options available)
19 20 Toyota Sequoia
16 17 18 19 Toyota Tacoma (please make sure to match FCC ID, as there are 2 options available)
18 19 20 21 Toyota Tundra
- One new aftermarket remote
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS