CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
USED / REFURBISHED CONDITION
2019 Ford Expedition Remote Key Fob - refurbished
Dealer Price: $270.00
Retail Price: $270.00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
PART SKU: FRD-164-R8130-REF
- One 2019 Ford Expedition Keyless Entry Remote Key - refurbished / used condition (with FORD logo) genuine, original OEM (factory Ford) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Ford dealership.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by your dealer or a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). Key blade also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
Note: This item has been used previously. It may have some signs of cosmetic wear and imperfections, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Picture shown is a stock photo of a New Remote.
- Ford Part Numbers: 164-R8130, 164R8130, FL3Z-15K601-A, FL3T-15K601-AB
- Strattec Part Number: 5923667
- FCC ID: N5F-A08TAA, N5FA08TAA
- Chip ID: TEXAS 4D 63 128 Bit
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
21 22 Ford Bronco
18 19 20 21 22 Ford EcoSport
18 19 20 21 Ford Expedition
16 17 18 19 20 21 Ford Explorer
15 16 17 18 19 20 Ford F-150
17 18 19 20 21 22 Ford F-250
17 18 19 20 21 22 Ford F-350
17 18 19 20 21 22 Ford F-450
17 18 19 20 21 22 Ford F-550
21 22 Ford F-600
19 20 21 22 Ford Ranger
- One refurbished / used condition OEM Ford remote (picture may show FRONT and BACK of the same key fob)
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS
How to Fix Broken Car Keyless Entry Remote Keyfob Plastic Case