CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Cadillac Emergency Insert key for smart remotes HU100 - no chip 5 pack
Dealer Price: $150.00
Replacement CADILLAC ATS, CTS, CT6, XTS 5 button remote case w/ trunk button + insert key
PART SKU: PRX-G0811
- One Smart Keyless Entry Remote for Cadillac ATS CTS XTS with Remote Engine Start - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back) with uncut emergency insert key included.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
This remote replaces original Cadillac key fob with:
- OEM Part Number: 13598537
- Older Part Numbers: 13580811, 13510254, 13589986, 13594024, 13598507
- FCC ID: HYQ2AB
- Strattec Part Number: 5942706
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-G2AB
- IC: 24223-G2AB
- Model: RT-G2AB5T
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key, same as: 5922070, 22984994, 22894661
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
This remote also fits:
15 16 17 18 19 Cadillac ATS
14 15 16 17 18 19 Cadillac CTS
15 16 17 18 19 Cadillac XTS
- One new aftermarket remote
- One free emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS