CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Emergency Single-Sided Insert Key for Toyota Smart Remotes HYQ14FBA - 5 PACK - Aftermarket
PART SKU: TOY-89904-0E091
- One Toyota Smart Keyless Entry Remote - brand new with uncut emergency insert key included. Genuine, original OEM (factory Toyota) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Toyota dealership.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by your dealer or a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
- Toyota Part Numbers: 89904-60J70, 89904-0E092, 89904-0E091, 89904-0E090
- FCC ID: HYQ14FBA
- IC: 1551A-14FBA
- AG Board, 2110 PCB
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key same as: 69515-33100, 6951533100
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
This remote fits:
20 21 Toyota 4Runner
17 18 19 Toyota Highlander
16 17 Toyota Land Cruiser
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Toyota Tacoma
19 20 21 Toyota Tundra
19 20 21 Toyota Sequoia
NOTE: There are 2 options available for 2021 Toyota. Please select a proper remote for your vehicle. Please contact your Toyota dealership to verify.
- One new OEM Toyota remote (picture may show FRONT and BACK of the same key fob)
- One free aftermarket emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
HOW TO VIDEOS
How to Replace Batteries for Car Remotes KeyfobsHow to Fix Broken Car Keyless Entry Remote Keyfob Plastic Case