CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
HOME / Automotive Locksmith Tools / Factory Original Remotes / Toyota Remotes / Original Smart Remote for Toyota Highlander, Sequoia PN: 89904-0E121
Original Smart Remote for Toyota Highlander, Sequoia PN: 89904-0E121
Dealer Price: $250.00
Retail Price: $250.00
Dealer Price: $250.00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Emergency Single-Sided Insert Key for Toyota Smart Remotes HYQ14FBA - 5 PACK - Aftermarket
PART SKU: TOY-89904-0E121
- One Smart Keyless Entry Remote for Toyota Highlander, Sequoia - new condition with uncut emergency insert key included. Genuine, original OEM (factory Toyota) remote. Same as the remote you can purchase at your local Toyota dealership.
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by your dealer or a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). Emergency insert key also needs to be cut.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with Push to Start / Stop button on the dashboard and proxy keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit including the emergency key.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your dealer or car locksmith for pricing.
- Toyota Part Numbers: 89904-0E121, 899040E121, 89904-0E120, 899040E120
- FCC ID: HYQ14FBA
- AG board inside
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR2032
- Emergency insert key, same as: 69515-33100, 6951533100
- Reusable (note for car locksmiths and dealers): Used remotes are reusable after unlocking / re-flashing service
- On Board Programming: No
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm
This remote fits:
14 15 16 17 18 19 Toyota Highlander
19 20 Toyota Sequoia
- One new condition Toyota remote (picture may show FRONT and BACK of the same key fob)
- One free aftermarket emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additional cost
Free Programming Resources Available
HOW TO VIDEOS