CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
Proximity Remote Smart Key for Ford Lincoln PN: 164-R8092 164-R8094
Our Price: $34.95
Dealer Price: $185.00
Retail Price: $185.00
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Our Price: $19.99
Our Price: $4.95
Our Price: $5.95
Our Price: $2.95
PART SKU: PRX-FD-R8092One Proximity Remote Smart Key for Ford Lincoln - brand new aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back) with insert key. If you have two working remotes for your car, you can program this new key fob by yourself (scroll down for the programming instructions). If you do not have two working transmitters, you must find a qualified pro auto locksmith to program this keyfob (you can look it up here: Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit. This transmitter will only operate on vehicles already equipped with proxy factory keyless entry system with push to start/stop button on the dashboard. Quoted above is an average dealer price not including programming of this keyfob.
This remote replaces original Ford key fob with:
OEM Part Numbers: 164-R8092, 164R8092, 164-R8094, 164R8094
FCC ID: M3N5WY8609
Frequency: 315 MHz
Emergency insert key same as: 164-R8041, 164R8041, 5912345
On Board Programming: Yes, two working remotes required
This remote also fits:
11 12 13 14 15 Ford Edge
17 18 19 Ford Escape
15 16 17 Ford Expedition
11 12 13 14 15 Ford Explorer
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Flex
15 16 17 18 19 Ford Focus
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Ford Taurus
13 14 15 16 17 Lincoln Navigator
13 14 15 16 Lincoln MKS
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Lincoln MKT
11 12 13 14 15 Lincoln MKX
DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS: Ford Lincoln paddle remote
You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside the vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible. If two previously programmed keys are not available, you must take your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the spare key(s) programmed.
Ensure that the vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beginning this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again.
1. Place the new unprogrammed intelligent access key in the pocket inside of the center console.
2. Press the driver or passenger power door unlock control three times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
4. Press the driver or passenger power door lock control three times.
5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that programming mode has been entered and two programmed intelligent access keys have been detected in the vehicle.
6. Within one minute, press the Start/Stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new intelligent access key was programmed. If four intelligent access keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program anymore and the message MAX # OF KEYS LEARNED will be displayed on the message center.
7. Remove the intelligent access key from the center console pocket and press the unlock button on the newly programmed intelligent access keys to exit programming mode.
8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (press lock then unlock, making sure you end in unlock) and that the vehicle starts with new intelligent access key. If the intelligent access key has been successfully programmed, it can be used to activate the intelligent access with push button Start feature and can be used to start your vehicle.
- One new aftermarket remote
- One free emergency insert key
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 6 months 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back policy included
HOW TO VIDEOS