CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
PART SKU: RHK-NIS-3B1
- One Chevrolet / Nissan 3 Button Remote Head Key - look-alike Ilco brand - brand new, aftermarket (it does NOT have a logo on the back).
- This remote must be professionally programmed when received by a local automotive locksmith (click here for Locksmith Search ). We do not recommend going to a dealer, as they may decline programming an aftermarket remote for you. Key blade also needs to be cut. Click on Programming Video tab to watch how you can program buttons ONLY. This procedure will NOT allow you to start the engine.
- This transmitter will work on vehicles equipped with turn-the-key ignition and standard keyless entry system.
- Price above is quoted for one replacement keyless entry unit.
- WE DO NOT CUT OR PROGRAM REMOTE KEYS AT OUR FACILITY. Please contact your local car locksmith for pricing.
This aftermarket remote will replace original OEM:
- Remote Part Number: H0561-C993A, H0561C993A
- Strattec Part Number: 5938185
- FCC ID: CWTWB1U751
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-NIS-V2
- IC: 24223-NSV2
- Model: RT-NS2-A
- P/N: RK-NIS-751
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- Battery: CR1620
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: No
- 3 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic alarm
This remote also fits:
- 15 16 17 Chevrolet City Express
- 09 10 11 12 13 14 Nissan Cube
- 11 12 13 14 15 Nissan Juke
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Nissan NV
- 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 Nissan Rogue
- 13 14 15 16 17 18 Nissan Sentra
- 14 15 16 17 18 19 Nissan Versa
NOTE: You can program buttons on this remote by yourself to open and close the door (click on Programming Video below to watch how it's done). This procedure will NOT allow you to start the engine. There is a chip inside of that remote, which requires professional programming.
- One new aftermarket remote
- All transmitters include a battery
- All units are tested before we ship
- 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee and warranty, money back / return policy included
- 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty / accidental protection can be purchased at additions cost
HOW TO VIDEOS